At this stage, the Gippsland Soccer League Season will proceed for 2020. This is subject to any further changes in Government guidelines but for now we can go ahead.
There are, however, some guidelines we must all adhere to. These are to ensure the safety of all players, officials, families and the wider community.
2020 Season for Junior Teams will commence Sunday 19th July 2020.
2020 Season for Senior Teams will commence Sunday 2nd August 2020.
Training will recommence this Thursday 9 July 2020. Please see below for the training times.
- Minis to train from 4.30 to 5.30pm
- Juniors to train from 5.15 to 6.15
- Seniors to train from 6.30.
There are a number of protocols that must be followed for training:
- You must be registered before you can train. Please bring your FFA number to training as we need to record this in the event contact tracing is required. Go to playfootball.com.au to register.
- Please do not attend training if you are unwell. Please consider getting tested if you have any of the symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please arrive only 10 minutes prior to training and be dressed ready for training (no changerooms will be open).
- Please leave the grounds 10 minutes after training.
- Junior Parents – please remain in your car during training.
- Only Players and Coaches are to be on the pitches. If you need to discuss anything with a Coach, please make arrangements prior to training and maintain 1.5m physical distancing.
- One gate will be used for Entry onto the pitches, the other gate used to Exit. Please use the correct gate.
- Players will need to sanitise their hands at the Entry gate.
- Players will need to bring their own drink bottles.
Mini Roos competition – we are waiting on updates from FFA and FV on how Mini Roos games can operate this year. We’ll start training so we are ready to go when those updates are available.
Please keep an eye on the Facebook page for any further updates and don’t hesitate to contact one of the Committee if you have any questions or concerns.