The Trafalgar Victory FC 2017 MiniRoos/Junior Presentation was held at the Trafalgar Soccer Grounds this morning at the club rooms.
With a total of 110 registered junior aged players (ie. under the age of 16) it was a true celebration of the season that was. Collectively across the season the MiniRoos and Junior teams played a total of 128 matches and attended in excess of 400 combined training sessions. Accumulating a massive 600 individual player hours invested into kids at Trafalgar Victory FC. And that is all off the back of the hard work done by volunteer coaches and team managers.
During the morning’s presentations 58 MiniRoos medallions and team pennants were presented to the youngest, and it has to be said most enthusiastic, members of the club. A further 40 pennant were presented to the junior players, as were 14 junior aged trophies.
This year’s trophy recipients were as follows:
Under 14 Boys
- 2017 Under 14 Boys Best & Fairest, Ayden Burke
- 2017 Under 14 Boys Best & Fairest, Runner Up, Riley Timbs
- 2017 Under 14 Boys Players’ Player, Izaak Porter & Tomi Yusuf
- 2017Under 14 Boys Coaches Award, Owen McLeod-Agland
Under 14 Girls
- 2017 Under 14 Girls Best & Fairest, Tia Gray
- 2017 Under 14 Girls Best & Fairest, Runner Up, Amber Hanily
- 2017 Under 14 Girls Players’ Player, Eloise Fischer
- 2017 Under 14 Girls Coaches Award, Bess Doolan
Under 16 Boys
- 2017 Under 16 Boys Best & Fairest, Lachlan Smith & Joshua Porter
- 2017 Under 16 Boys Best & Fairest, Runner Up, Toby Budd
- 2017 Under 16 Boys Players’ Player, Stuart Beckley
- 2017 Under 16 Boys Coaches Award, Montaser Rahama
The Angelo Carpinteri Junior Club Person Award
- James “Monty” Coots
TVFC wishes to thank all its appreciated volunteers including team coaches, assistant coaches, team managers and parent duty volunteers. Without your generosity and dedication our proud club couldn’t and wouldn’t exist.
Thanks also to our dedicated Club President Lachlan Wyatt who was the MC for the morning and Mark Judd and Shirley Guthrie for their leadership of the Junior and MiniRoos groups respectively.
Our club sincerely thanks the boys and girls who wear the red and white every week and do us proud. We hope to see you all back at the club again in season 2018 when we look forward to doing it all again.