Trafalgar Victory FC will be hosting a “Club Training Night” on Thursday the 4th June from 5:00pm onwards. Players from all teams including MiniRoos, Juniors, Womens and Mens are invited to attend.
The objectives of this evening are to:
- get to know others in the club
- appreciate the wide diversity of players at TVFC
- encourage players of all abilities
- appreciate that we are all members of the same club
- share a BBQ at the end of the evening (gold coin donation)
The program consists of a series of training stations that will focus upon a particular skill. Each station will be ran by a member of the TVFC coaching team and players will experience all six training station by the nights end.
There is an “all in” game at 6:00pm and the BBQ and canteen will be open for business also. A gold coin donation would be appreciated for a sausage.
So come along and expand your involvement with all at Trafalgar Victory FC.