All players can register themselves via the FFA online self-registration website. Just follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click Register Now
- Click Player Registration
- Choose as option:
- New Players – follow prompts to be given a FFA Number and Password.
- Previous Players – if you don’t remember your FFA number or password, follow the prompts.
- At the Login screen, type in FFA number and password
- Follow the prompts for the registration process.
- Make sure all your contact details are correct and up to date. Please use an email addresses and mobile numbers that are checked regularly, so we can contact you easily.
- Make sure you upload a passport style photo for ID cards.
- Registration page:
- Club name:Trafalgar Victory FC
- Role: Player
- Package: Choose your own age group, either MiniRoos, Junior or Senior
then click ADD.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and tick the box to accept them.
- You will need to pay with your credit card
- If you require assistance with Self-Registration please call the FFA My Football Club Support Centre on (02) 8020 4199 or email: email@example.com